Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
We strongly advise you read these terms and conditions prior to placing an order. By placing an order we will assume that you have read and understand them. If you are uncertain about anything then please email us email@example.com or call us, on (852) 2797 2878 (phone number) , prior to ordering.
In these Terms and Conditions:
“We” and “Us” means Enwell International Enterprise Co., Ltd
“You” means the person using the website.
1) Use Of The Website
• By using the website you are confirming that you are 18 years old or over, or if you are under 18 then you are using it with the consent of a parent or guardian.
2) Access to our Website
• We will do our best to ensure that the availability of our website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Occasionally your access to the website may be suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new features and services. We will attempt to minimize the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction. We are not liable if the website is unavailable for any period of time.
• We reserve the right to terminate the website, or parts of it, or remove any products or services without prior warning. This may happen if the law changes and restricts our ability to provide the website or any part of it, including products and services, or if technical difficulties, or events beyond our control, prevent us from operating the website.
• We cannot guarantee that the website is free from computer viruses. It is your responsibility to take precautions in this respect.
3) License For Website Access
• We grant you a limited licence to access and make personal use of our website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any part of it, unless you have our express written consent. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of the website or its contents; the collection and use of any product listings, descriptions or prices; any derivative use of the website or its content; or the use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
• Neither this website nor any portion of it, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. This includes any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of watches-tourbillon.com, or watches-tourbillon.com.hk, and its affiliates.
• You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to our website as long as this link does not portray us, or our affiliates and their products, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
4) Your Conduct
• You must not use our website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, it or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
• You understand that it is you, and not us, who is responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only.
• You must not use our website for fraudulent reasons, or in connection with any criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
• You must not use our website to send, use or reuse any material that: is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; is in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; is otherwise injurious to third parties; consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any 'spam' to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
5) Placing An Order
- We can only accept orders from and to addresses in those international countries specified.
• After placing an order online we will email you a confirmation of your order as soon as possible.
This email will confirm what you have ordered and the price. This is not an order acceptance from us.
• When we dispatch your order we will send you a dispatch confirmation email to the email address you provided. This email marks our formal acceptance of your order and our obligation to complete the contract.
• We do not have to accept your order and reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order once it has been placed. This may be done for example if:
- Your payment is not authorised or has been marked as fraudulent, or potentially fraudulent, by the payment system.
- Payment has been made using a card not issued in a country we dispatch to.
- There is an error on the website regarding the price or description of a product.
- The items ordered are no longer in stock or available.
- We have tried contacting you about your order and have not heard back within a reasonable period of time.
• If the items you have ordered are unavailable you will be notified as soon as possible.
• By placing an order with us you are confirming that any information you have given is true and accurate and that you are authorised to use the card on which payment was made.
6) Our Products
• All products are subject to availability which is subject to change.
• Products shown will not be actual size, where available approximate measurements are provided.
• We try to ensure that our website is as accurate as possible, however, we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or errors beyond our control.
• All items will be supplied in our own packaging
7) Pricing And Payment
• Where applicable delivery costs will be added to the total price of the goods.
• Prices are subject to change without notice.
• The price you pay is the price of the goods shown at the time you placed your order.
8) Cancelling An Order Placed
• If, after placing, you wish to cancel your order you can do so at any time prior to it being dispatched.
• If you do wish to cancel your order you will need to contact us as soon as possible via email
address firstname.lastname@example.org . You will need to quote your order number and confirm your name and address details.
• Unfortunately if your order has already been dispatched before you contact us then you will be unable to cancel it and will have to return it for a refund (see our returns policy for details).
• We will endeavor to meet any given date for delivery however we cannot be held responsible for any delays beyond our control. If we are unable to make the expected delivery date we shall inform you by email or phone as soon as possible.
• This website contains links to other websites. These websites are outside of our control and we cannot be held responsible or liable for these websites. These links are provided because we feel they may be of interest to you, but we do not monitor or endorse these websites or their views.
• We cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage experienced as a result of our website, or the goods and services supplied by it, except as required by law.
• We are still liable for:
- Loss, damage, death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- The quality of the products and services we provide.
- Fraudulent misrepresentation.
12) General Information
• We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions occasionally. If this happens we will inform you by posting the updated Terms and Conditions on the website. If you do not wish to be covered under these new terms and conditions we would recommend that you place no further orders.
• These Terms and Conditions are governed exclusively by English law. If any part of the Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by law, the rest will remain valid and in operation.